FQCB Theme #4 Project

 Welcome to the 2nd posting at Becca's Heart Quest for Love and Country Creativity blog! This blog has been created to showcase the projects I craft for my challenge blogs, FQCB and HQCB. For this 2nd post I'm featuring FarmQuest's Theme #4 topics elements of poultry and wire/metal. 

This 2 required combo is a terrific farm/rural living theme. Even in most small towns across America, folks can have chickens in their backyard. Maybe I should do this???? Or maybe at my mom's farmhouse??? Okay I got sidetracked. However I do have a uncle and his wife/aunt by marriage who have some chickens, calves, and pigs, just a few of each, at their farmhouse about 10 miles from where we live. The Aunt "E" has a mid-May birthday and I thought she would love this card=



Credits go to lots of different vendors: My Mind's Eye for the light beige and white chevron cardstock; red and white checked buffalo plaid paper from The Paper Studio; chicken wire cardstock, small text strip, and poultry die-cut come from Simple Stories "Love Grows Here"; straw-colored mesh, silver metal 'ribbon' and lettering [NBUS] were found at Dollar Tree stores.

xx\\//\/\/\/\/\\\///XXX//\\\//\/\/\/\/\/\\\\///xx

Link-ups=

A. FarmQuest Challenge Blog; Theme #4; started May 14, 2022

B. NBUS challenge; #38; [Never Before Used Stuff=for me, this card is the first one that I've used the straw-colored mesh, metal ribbon, and the red/gray/black industrial lettering]

C. Mixed Media Lovers challenge blog; #13; [I've used inking, mesh, metal ribbon, staples, vinyl lettering]
link= https://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com/2022/05/challenge-13-mixed-media-lovers.html

D. Mixed Media Creativity group in FB

xxx\\///\/\\\/\/\/\/\XX//\\\\\/\/\/\/\//\/\xxx


Continuing on my quest for love and country creativity,

Becca S

owner of FQCB and HQCB


Comments

  1. Darling country card, Becca - love the sentiment with the jumbo letters! Thanks for sharing at NBUS!! Linda W. May Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Rule the Roost design is fantastic with all the chicken-y details so well put together! I'm sure your Aunt E will treasure it! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you’ve joined our challenge at Mixed Media Lovers! I just love what you’ve made. Hope to see you again next time.
    Blogowner: Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie creatie heb je gemaakt! Zo fijn dat je meedoet met Mixed Media Lovers!
    Marlies, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FQCB #45 outdoor porch or deck furniture theme DT card for 28 January 2024

Loving this HQCB #44 Poinsettia Day theme option DT owner card for 14 Dec 2023

Best Wishes and Sweet Dreams with my TFATU main post DT owner card for 2 September 2023