Showcasing a very tweet birthday card

Welcome to Becca's Quest for Love and Country Creativity blog! This posting focuses on sharing a non-design team commitment card which is a rarity for me. I can always use birthday cards each month. 

WHAT: birthday card message or tweet

WHEN: July 10, 2023

SHOW and TELL:


1. red cardstock base is 5" x 7"

2. pale green paper (Hot Off The Press); old; 4" x 6"

3. birds and houses patterned paper by ?; very old stash item

4. wood laser cut chicks/birdies; bottom layer ladybug red  or pear Memento ink pads and then top layer glitter paint pens in about the same colors as the ink pads

5. foam heart shape stickers, black marker, = stash items


WHERE: this is not for any owner or DT commitments, however there are applicable current challenge blog themes that influenced my creative process for this particular birthday card

A. Birthstone Challenges; started July 1; July/ruby and August/peridot colors (and/or); I have both

link= https://birthstonechallenges.blogspot.com/2023/07/bsc-4-anything-goes-with-ruby-peridot.html

B. If You Give A Crafter A Cookie; started July 1; Pastels; my card has yellow and light blue birds, lavender heart, lemon-lime birdie, pale greens in several tones

link= https://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com/2023/07/cookie-challenge-182-july-pastels.html

C. P-inspirational; started July 1; Birthday & Summertime vibes; my card has a mix of cheerful colors and birds, birdhouses

link=  https://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2023/07/pinspirational-challenge-303-july.html

D. 613 Avenue Create; current; Anything Goes (not the option of nautical); 

link= https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2023/07/july-2023-anything-goes-w-optional.html

E. Corrosive Challenge Blog; current/July; Anything Goes

link= http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2023/07/challenge-7-jul-2023-anything-goes.html


--------------------------------------------------

Continuing my stash quests,

Becca S


(Blogs I own are: TFATU, HQCB, FQCB, and FQGS; co-own are AACB and CBCB.)


Comments


  1. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

      Delete
  2. so very cute - Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FQCB #45 outdoor porch or deck furniture theme DT card for 28 January 2024

Loving this HQCB #44 Poinsettia Day theme option DT owner card for 14 Dec 2023

Best Wishes and Sweet Dreams with my TFATU main post DT owner card for 2 September 2023