Loving this HQCB #38 Theme of Autumn Season with heart and or love starting 14 Sept 2023

Welcome to Becca's Quest for Love and Country Creativity blog! This post is about my owner/DT contribution for HQCB (Heart's Quest challenge blog) that I started about 1.5 years ago! It's been an amazing journey so far. I have a heart's desire to see the participation and followers' list grow more. Creative thinking and processes-wise, I'm thrilled with how this cardstock set from a Bible Journaling Binder kit purchased several years ago looks new, fresh, and contemporary used for Autumn season appreciation cards!! 

WHAT: Heart's Quest challenge blog's #38 theme of Autumn Season with heart/love

WHEN: September 14-27, 2023

SHOW and TELL:


Non-traditional Autumn Season color palette with "heartwarming wishes" used


Same non-traditional Autumn Season color palette with "sending love" used


Same non-traditional Autumn Season color palette with "with our love and prayers" used

Terrific and unique color palette for Autumn/Fall season appreciation cards!!! Unexpected! 

1. kraft cardstock bases, A2 size

2. the three cardstock prints are from same set by Illustrated Faith (I believe; or Creative Devotion?)

3. small text boxes from a document sheet (Google Doc) printed on kraft paper

4. dark brown maple leaf ribbon and moth wall stickers = Dollar Tree

5. cocoa brown ink pad for edges = Memento

6. woodgrain decorative tape under the maple leaf ribbon = stash item that I've had for many years

https://heartsquestchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/09/hqcb-38-autumn-season-with-heart-love.html

WHERE: Heart's Quest challenge blog #38 main launch post link=

https://heartsquestchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/09/hqcb-38-autumn-season-with-heart-love.html

-----------------------------------------------

OTHER PLACES:

A. Use Your Stuff; current; Borders theme; My cards have a brown woodgrain decorative tape used as a side border that is topped with dark brown maple leaf ribbon

link= http://useyourstuff.blogspot.com/2023/09/492-borders.html

B. Aud Sentiments challenge; current; Tag It and/or Thank You + sentiment; MY cards have a text paper using words "blessed", "grateful", and "thankful" for the appreciation theme + I have text boxes using "heart" or "love" to go with my HQCB requirement as well as for Aud Sentiments

link= https://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2023/09/challenge-305-tag-it-andor-thank-you.html

C. Triple B challenge --birds, butterflies, blooms; current/September; MY card has moths--cousins to butterflies...hopefully acceptable

link= https://dd-tripleb.blogspot.com/2023/09/september-challenge.html

D. If You Give A Crafter...; current/September; Brown color theme; MY cards have lots of dark browns, sandy browns including khaki, green-ish browns, and rusty browns

link= https://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com/2023/09/cookie-challenge-184-september-browns.html

E. A Barrel of Monkeys challenge; current but almost expired; Trouble game is the theme; MY cards patterned cardstocks with the rounded corners rectangular shapes remind me of the little plastic pegs/pop-it buttons around the Trouble game board

link= https://barrelofmonkeyschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/08/a-barrel-of-monkeys-challenge-7-trouble.html

and

FB groups: Mixed Media Creativity (woodgrain decorative tape, maple leaf ribbon, moth wall decal kind of stickers, inked edges for cardstocks; computer-generated small text boxes); PPPDTC; COTM; 

----------------------------------------------------------

EDITED late on September 26: about 5.5 hours ago I posted a creative dare to see who would make a quick craft with the Heart's Quest theme and get it blogged or IG'ed before the deadline. OH, yes I did!!!

I did a 15 minute scrappy collage style bookmark with items located on my craft table. Here's what I came up with:


Right after I posted this to the HQ and FQ challenge blog fans group in FB, on my profile, and to 1 craft group, I needed to return to my mom's with this in my purse. She was surprised that I had it assembled in 15 minutes. 

*scrap cut of orange cardstock base

*some cocoa brown inked edges

*sticker butterfly and 2 short sections of washi tapes

*3 items to fussy cut from a collage print cardstock sheet

*little heart shape sketched in blue and yellow ink pens

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still on the quest to incorporate heart/love visually into lots of my projects,

Becca S


*Owner/DT = HQCB, FQCB, FQGS, and TFATU

*Co-owner/DT = AACB and CBCB

*Manager/DT = MTTC and MTTCC

 

Comments

  1. WOW what fabulous card creations! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was very pleased how these stash elements complemented each other, too!

      Delete
  2. Awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in my A BARREL OF MONKEYS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

      Delete
    2. Glad I had some elements that worked for some of your challenges!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FQCB #45 outdoor porch or deck furniture theme DT card for 28 January 2024

Loving this HQCB #44 Poinsettia Day theme option DT owner card for 14 Dec 2023

Best Wishes and Sweet Dreams with my TFATU main post DT owner card for 2 September 2023