My Six Best Makes for FQCB and HQCB in 2022

 Howdy! This particular personal crafting blog has showcased my design team inspiration work for FarmQuest and Heart's Quest challenge blogs that I started earlier this year. With each blog having 2 themes per month plus reminder posts, I've done a lot of crafting just for FQCB and HQCB. 

In this last week of 2022, I will pick my personal favorites for each owned blog. Next year, I'll be adding my newly owned The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge blog creations each month. 

Favorite picks from FarmQuest=


November pick (table)


late August pick (denim + sunflower for AFCG)


early September pick (porch furniture + quilts)


early August pick (pond + duck)


July pick (animal + wagon)


March pick (pickup truck + checks/plaids)

AND

Heart's Quest favorite picks =


December pick (love + home)


October pick (orange and purple hearts)


 late September pick (yellow/gold and brown hearts)


early September pick (love + flowers)


late March pick (pink, white and gold color combo with hearts/love)


late April pick (heart/love + girl)

I love mixing old and newer products from my stash into my works of art/heart! For most of these the products have been in my supply boxes for 2-10 years! That's a good feeling yet it's so much better to give these to family and friends! Happy mail is a very good thing!

This post will be shared with some Facebook groups and on my FB profiles. 

Enjoy the last few days of 2022! See you at the farm/FarmQuest! And also at Heart's Quest! (New themes starting on December 28th)

The Fairy and The Unicorn challenge blog will restart on January 7, 2023. It is an Anything Fantasy Goes theme challenge offered on the first Saturday of each month. Anything fantasy, mythical, mystical is welcomed.

--Becca S


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FQCB #45 outdoor porch or deck furniture theme DT card for 28 January 2024

Loving this HQCB #44 Poinsettia Day theme option DT owner card for 14 Dec 2023

Best Wishes and Sweet Dreams with my TFATU main post DT owner card for 2 September 2023